YOU ALREADY JOINED THIS GROUP
DECLINED (NOT APPROVED)
C# programming - WhatsApp Group - Join us!
learning C# ?
Hello everyone, if you are interested in learning C#, and have started or completed this course, I encourage you to join my WhatsApp Group called C# Programming. In there we will ask questions, share with other programmers how hard or easy was to do something using the language, or simply to say Hello, World!. Please use following link to join us at C# Programming!
Please Press "JOIN" button and our PHONE number
Directly from mobile : WHATSAPP group mobile link :
Sep 19 '16 at 09:30
Some of the members that already joined this group
Where all chat groups meet.
• This is the group name that will be displayed on our website. • Group nickname is :
◦ SEARCHABLE - on our website (and even in google search results) ◦ MULTILINGUAL - use any language. ◦ UNIQUE - your group nickname must be unique • Group nickname can be the same as your mobile group name ( if nickname is not already taken ). Yet, we suggest you may think of more attractive group name 😄 • Please note: group name (rather than group nickname ) - will NOT be displayed to anyone but you. think of it as a bookmark ( important when you have multiple groups ) . • Group nickname appears here :
Country Specific -
( Recommended for local country based groups )
• Most of mobile chat groups are local country based ( rather than worldwide ). • for example, take a look at your Whatsapp chat groups list, most of those groups are related to people from your local country. right ? • Once you select specific country, users will be able to find your group more easily when they filter search by country. • Use it, if this chat group mostly aims to people from local your country
( Default )
• Your group will be displayed to anyone. prefect for global mobile chat groups. • Use it if you would like people around the world to join your group.
Yes - But ONLY if I approve user
( Default )
• Your mobile number will be displayed to joined users that manually were approved by you ( via Email / Website ). • After approval, both you and joined user will be able to see each other mobile numbers.
Yes - show my number
( Recommended - quickest joining method )
• Your mobile number will be displayed to joined users. Users that request to join will be auto approved • After approval, both you and joined user will be able to see each other mobile numbers.
No - only I will be able to see user mobile number
• Your mobile number will be NOT be displayed. • After approval, only you will be able to see joined user mobile number.